Tank Trouble 2 is one of the most addictive games on the Internet. It is a flash game about the battle of tanks that can be played by three players together.
The mission of the game includes destroying all the enemies around you. Your main goal is to get the highest score among all the players playing the game. If you are playing it alone, you have to beat your high score.
The game is very popular among children. Some students also play Tank Trouble 2 in their school computer labs. For this reason, many schools have blocked access to gaming sites on their servers. If you are one of the students who is disappointed because your school has blocked access to the game on your computer system and looking for a solution then you have come to the right place. Today, we are going to show you a way to unblock the Tank trouble at your school or workplace.
How to Play Tank Trouble 2 Unblocked
So, we are going to show you two methods to play Tank Trouble at your school and workplace. You can try both ways to find out which one works best for you. Let’s talk about the first method:
Playing Tank Trouble 2 from site.google.com
Your school or organization may have blocked the gaming website from your school server. However, schools and organizations do not block Google from their servers. There are many google websites where you can play games online for free. Your school or organization won’t know that you are playing a game on one of Google’s websites. Let’s find out how you can do it:
- Open Google chrome or any other web browser on your PC.
- Go to the address bar and type “Tank Trouble 2 site.google.com” and hit enter.
- You will see numerous websites on the result of your search engine.
- Click on any one of them.
- You can start playing the game on the website.
You may require an updated version of the adobe flash player to play the game. Make sure you have it on your PC.
Now, some organizations don’t allow access to Google either on their computers. In this case, you can use our second method to play tank trouble on your PC at your school or workplace.
Playing Tank Trouble 2 using VPN
We can use a virtual private network(VPN) to play Tank Trouble 2 on your school or workplace PC. You don’t need to understand what VPN is? The only thing you need to know is that it will unblock all the blocked websites on your PC. Follow the method below to play Tank Trouble 2 using VPN:
- Open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Go to the address bar and paste this link “https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hotspot-shield-vpn-free-p/nlbejmccbhkncgokjcmghpfloaajcffj?hl=en” and hit enter.
- Add this extension to your browser.
- Now, open it and click on “Click to Connect” button to start it.
- It will automatically connect you to any virtual network.
- Now, open your Tank Trouble 2 game website from Google Chrome. The website won’t be blocked now as long as you don’t turn off the VPN.
Enjoy Playing Tank Trouble 2 on your School or Workplace PC.